Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Year 2010

At first i was scared of  2010 cause of UPSR =O. But somehow it turned out to be awesome. I met this girl in school on the 1st day. when i 1st saw her in the eye, i fell inlove with her! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME THAT TIME! ( I know...weird -.-)  

I use to follow her around the school and try and find out whats her name. =P i figured out her name. tried to know her better. turns out, she's my type. I asked her out and a few days later she  accepted me as her boyfriend  on the 21th January =D
 
 Guess what? from 21th of January until now. we're still together =) her names Elmyra ( you can see her pic on the slide show on the right ) She my Girl =D and i love her  you want her? you gotta go through me 1st. -.- 

 OH OH OH! THIS IS A SHOUT-OUT TO KAKAK AYIESHA =D without you i wouldn't have anyone to talk too in the middle of the night when i'm bored and BLAH BLAH BLAH . You know la :P so yeah. Thank you Kakak for everything. I love you kakak =D

 To my good friend Rafiq...thank you for helping me out in school and hopefully we'll land in the same class in Samad next year ;D. OK ENOUGH TALKING -.-  Hopefully 2011 will turn out to be AWESOMER Than 2010.So..yeah..ahh ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment